The Good Eye Podcast
The Good Eye Podcast features conversations with interesting guests about wellness, mindfulness, health, exercise, nutrition, creativity, non-profit organizations and charities and makes an attempt to put some positivity into the world. Expect intellectual honesty, curiosity, awareness, positivity and other novelties. Cultivate curiosity. Accentuate the positive.
Guest, topic and event ideas are always welcome. Contact info below.
This space is undergoing a transition so please check back for updates. New episode links are active. Archived episode links are inactive during this transition, but archived episodes will be republished.
- Ep. 19 – Legin – Music, Message and fighting human trafficking through the Safe House Project
- Ep.18 – Bryan Berry – Organ Donation
- Ep.17 – Mike Kane – Transformational Partnerships
- Ep. 16 – RELAUNCH – Bike MS Colonial Crossroads 2019 – live from the event
Archived episodes will return.
- Ep.15 NAMI (The National Alliance on Mental Illness) with Caitlin Reynolds
- Ep.14 The Live Red Foundation with Director Michael Harlow
- Ep.13 Habitat For Humanity with Kristin Vinagro
- Ep.11 Integrated Medical Arts with Sean Orr of Praxis RVA
- Ep.10 Yoga with Mary Burruss of Flowering Cactus
- Ep.09 Veteran Outreach and Education with Tech For Troops’ Mark Casper
- Ep.08 Mindfulness with Chrysalis Institute’s Exec. Dir. Rachel Douglas
- Ep.07 – Colorectal Cancer Awareness with Hitting Cancer Below The Belt (HCB2)
- Ep.06 – World Travel with Nathan Burns of Burning The Map
- Ep.05 – Fitness and Training with David Robinson
- Ep.04 – Functional Medicine with Ashley Mannell
- Ep.03 – Gallery 5 with Prabir Mehta
- Ep.02 – Acupuncture with Licensed Acupuncturist Greg Dow
- Ep.01 – Flotation Therapy with Dr David Berv