The Good Eye Podcast
The Good Eye Podcast features conversations with interesting guests about wellness, mindfulness, health, exercise, nutrition, creativity, non-profit organizations and charities and makes an attempt to put some positivity into the world. Expect intellectual honesty, curiosity, awareness, positivity and other novelties.
This space is undergoing a transition so please check back for updates. New episode links are active. Archived episode links are inactive during this transition, but archived episodes will be republished.
Archived episodes will return.
- Ep.15 NAMI (The National Alliance on Mental Illness) with Caitlin Reynolds
- Ep.14 The Live Red Foundation with Director Michael Harlow
- Ep.13 Habitat For Humanity with Kristin Vinagro
- Ep.11 Integrated Medical Arts with Sean Orr of Praxis RVA
- Ep.10 Yoga with Mary Burruss of Flowering Cactus
- Ep.09 Veteran Outreach and Education with Tech For Troops’ Mark Casper
- Ep.08 Mindfulness with Chrysalis Institute’s Exec. Dir. Rachel Douglas
- Ep.07 – Colorectal Cancer Awareness with Hitting Cancer Below The Belt (HCB2)
- Ep.06 – World Travel with Nathan Burns of Burning The Map
- Ep.05 – Fitness and Training with David Robinson
- Ep.04 – Functional Medicine with Ashley Mannell
- Ep.03 – Gallery 5 with Prabir Mehta
- Ep.02 – Acupuncture with Licensed Acupuncturist Greg Dow
- Ep.01 – Flotation Therapy with Dr David Berv